- Once received, your application will be reviewed by your local chapter to ensure that all criteria are met.
- Upon shortlisting of your application, your local chapter will schedule a Group Interaction and Personal Interview with you to further explore your interest in ASCENT
Orientation and Personal Interview
- Shortlisted Applicants will be invited for the Group Interaction and Personal Interview Round
- Each entrepreneur will share their entrepreneurial journey with the Selection Panel (ASCENT Executive Team and Governing Council Member)
- Personal Interview conducted by the Selection Panel with the objective to gauge the entrepreneur’s aspirations and growth readiness, commitment, willingness to learn, share and collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs.
- Based on a cumulative assessment, the Selection Panel will select entrepreneurs as ASCENT Members. Once selected, members are either placed into an existing or completely new Trust Group of 10-12 business entrepreneurs from non-competing diverse industries. The true value proposition of ASCENT banks on the sustainability and commitment of the Trust Groups.